The Resource 50 railroads that changed the course of history, written by Bill Laws
- 50 railroads that changed the course of history, written by Bill Laws
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Bill Laws
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Merthyr Tydfil railway -- Swansea and Mumbles railway -- Stockton and Darlington railway -- Liverpool and Manchester railway -- Baltimore and Ohio railroad -- South Carolina Canal and Rail Road Company -- Dublin and Kingstown railway -- Brussels to Mechelen railway -- Nuremberg and Fürth railway -- Paris to Le Pecq railway -- Grand Junction and London to Birmingham railways -- Tsarskoye Selo railway -- Ferrocarril de Camagüey a Nuevitas -- York and North Midland railway -- Great Western railway -- Leicester and Loughborough railway -- Sheffield, Ashton under Lyne and Manchester railway -- Paris to Le Havre railway -- Georgetown and Plaisance railroad -- Great Indian Peninsula railway -- Semmering railway -- Panama railroad -- Grand Crimean central railway -- Chicago to St. Louis railroad -- Hannibal to St. Joseph railroad -- Metropolitan railway -- Central Pacific railroad -- Port Chalmers railway -- Canadian Pacific railway -- Jerusalem to Jaffa railway -- Highland railway -- Valtellina railroad -- Cape to Cairo railway -- Jingzhang railway -- Grand Central terminal -- Trans-Siberian railway -- Allied railroad supply lines -- Kalgoorlie to Port Augusta railway -- Sydney city railway -- Berlin to Hamburg railway -- Prague to Liverpool Street Station, London -- Southern railway -- Auschwitz spur -- Burma to Siam railway -- Dutch railways -- Tokaido railway -- Bay Area Rapid Transit -- Talyllyn railway -- Paris to Lyon railway -- Channel tunnel
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- 223 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), col. maps
- System control number
ContextContext of 50 railroads that changed the course of history, written by Bill Laws
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 50 railroads that changed the course of history, written by Bill Laws
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.sherrillkenwoodlibrary.org/resource/H_VOQzlH4As/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.sherrillkenwoodlibrary.org/resource/H_VOQzlH4As/">50 railroads that changed the course of history, written by Bill Laws</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.sherrillkenwoodlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.sherrillkenwoodlibrary.org/">Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Sherrill-Kenwood Free Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...